This is Disciple Michael Andrew’s list of every law for us to follow. It is unfinished as of 8/15/2018, but will be finished later. Start in Exodus 20. Using the NKJV.
Matthew 5:17-20 NKJV – 17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 “For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 “Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 “For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
Exodus 20:1 – And God spoke all these words, saying:…
- Exodus 20:3 You shall have no other gods before Me.
- Exodus 20:4 You shall not make for yourself a carved image–any likeness [of anything] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth;
- Exodus 20:5 You shall not bow down to them nor serve them.
- Exodus 20:7 You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain…
- Exodus 20:8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Exodus 20:9-11 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day [is] the Sabbath of the LORD your God. [In it] you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who [is] within your gates.
Reason for the Commandment? “For [in] six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that [is] in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.”
- Exodus 20:12 Honor your father and your mother…
- Exodus 20:13 You shall not murder.
- Exodus 20:14 You shall not commit adultery.
- Exodus 20:15 You shall not steal.
- Exodus 20:16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- Exodus 20:17You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that [is] your neighbor’s.
- Exodus 20:23 You shall not make [anything to be] with Me–gods of silver or gods of gold you shall not make for yourselves.
- Exodus 20:24 An altar of earth you shall make for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen.
- Exodus 20:25 And if you make Me an altar of stone, you shall not build it of hewn stone; for if you use your tool on it, you have profaned it.
- Exodus 20:26 Nor shall you go up by steps to My altar, that your nakedness may not be exposed on it.’
21.1 “Now these are the Judgments”.
- Exodus 21:2 If you buy a Hebrew servant, he shall serve six years;
- Exodus 21:2-3 …and in the seventh he shall go out free and pay nothing.If he comes in by himself, he shall go out by himself; if he [comes in] married, then his wife shall go out with him.
- Exodus 21:4If his master has given him a wife, and she has borne him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master’s, and he shall go out by himself.
- Exodus 21:5 But if the servant plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ then his master shall bring him to the judges. He shall also bring him to the door, or to the doorpost, and his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; and he shall serve him forever.
- Exodus 21:7 And if a man sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.
- Exodus 21:8If she does not please her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her.
- Exodus 21:9 And if he has betrothed her to his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
- Exodus 21:10 If he takes another [wife], he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, and her marriage rights.
- Exodus 21:11 And if he does not do these three for her, then she shall go out free, without [paying] money.
- Exodus 21:12 He who strikes a man so that he dies shall surely be put to death.
- Exodus 21:13 However, if he did not lie in wait, but God delivered [him] into his hand, then I will appoint for you a place where he may flee.
- Exodus 21:14 But if a man acts with premeditation against his neighbor, to kill him by treachery, you shall take him from My altar, that he may die.
- Exodus 21:15 And he who strikes his father or his mother shall surely be put to death.
- Exodus 21:16 He who kidnaps a man and sells him, or if he is found in his hand, shall surely be put to death.
- Exodus 21:17 And he who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death.
- Exodus 21:18-19 If men contend with each other, and one strikes the other with a stone or with [his] fist, and he does not die but is confined to [his] bed,if he rises again and walks about outside with his staff, then he who struck [him] shall be acquitted. He shall only pay [for] the loss of his time, and shall provide [for him] to be thoroughly healed.
- Exodus 21:20-21And if a man beats his male or female servant with a rod, so that he dies under his hand, he shall surely be punished. Notwithstanding, if he remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he [is] his property.
- Exodus 21:22- “If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman’s husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine]”.
- Exodus 21:23-25″But if [any] harm follows, then you shall give:
life for life
eye for eye
tooth for tooth
hand for hand
foot for foot
burn for burn
wound for wound
stripe for stripe”.
- Exodus 21:26 “If a man strikes the eye of his male or female servant, and destroys it, he shall let him go free for the sake of his eye.
- Exodus 21:27 “And if he knocks out the tooth of his male or female servant, he shall let him go free for the sake of his tooth.
- Exodus 21:28 “If an ox gores a man or a woman to death, then the ox shall surely be stoned, and its flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox [shall be] acquitted.
- Exodus 21:29-30″But if the ox tended to thrust with its horn in times past, and it has been made known to his owner, and he has not kept it confined, so that it has killed a man or a woman, the ox shall be stoned and its owner also shall be put to death.If there is imposed on him a sum of money, then he shall pay to redeem his life, whatever is imposed on him”.
- Exodus 21:31 “Whether it has gored a son or gored a daughter, according to this judgment it shall be done to him.
- Exodus 21:32 “If the ox gores a male or female servant, he shall give to their master thirty shekels of silver, and the ox shall be stoned.
- Exodus 21:33-34″And if a man opens a pit, or if a man digs a pit and does not cover it, and an ox or a donkey falls in it, the owner of the pit shall make [it] good; he shall give money to their owner, but the dead [animal] shall be his”.
- Exodus 21:35 “If one man’s ox hurts another’s, so that it dies, then they shall sell the live ox and divide the money from it; and the dead [ox] they shall also divide.
- Exodus 21:36 “Or if it was known that the ox tended to thrust in time past, and its owner has not kept it confined, he shall surely pay ox for ox, and the dead animal shall be his own.”